This website is dedicated to research and discoveries of different weight loss programs and products that have worked for a lot of people. We know that losing weight is not a one size fits all because it is affected by so many other factors such as age, sex, weight and activity level.
There is no one diet, one exercise program, one device or one surgery or one medicine that will work for everyone. Often, those who succeed long tern have tried many techniques and strategies, and the one that eventually helps them keep the weight off might change over time. But do not lose heart because there are a lot of weight loss products and programs in the market today that could work for your unique combinations of factors affecting your weight.
To be able to have an effective serious weight loss result requires more than just dropping one kind of food but to commit to a lifestyle change, often one that people are reluctant to make even if they know it would improve their health.
There can be many paths to the same outcome, it makes as much sense to insist there is one way to start the weight loss journey and that is to commit to a lifestyle change.
- Get rid of sugary sodas even the diet or the zero ones, they have a lot of sugar that can lead to diabetes or insulin resistance, not to mention weight gain and other health problems. It contains phosphoric acid which interferes with the body’s ability to absorb calcium that can lead osteoporosis, cavities and bone softening. Phosphoric acid also interacts with stomach acid, slowing digestion and blocking nutrient absorption. In diet sodas, aspartame is used as a substitute for sugar and can actually be more harmful. It is linked to almost a hundred to different health problems including seizures, multiple sclerosis, brain tumors and emotional disorders.
- Stop eating processed food and enjoy fresh and real food. When was the last time that you recall that you ate a meal that is entirely wholesome, farm to table and no addition of any kind of canned or prepackaged product? Can’t remember right? That is because most people today consume mostly processed food in their diet. The reason behind this is because most people settle with what is easy to make and what is readily available. But we have to consider that settling for what is easy do not most of the time work to our advantage. You maybe saving time now from time consuming food preparation but long term unhealthy eating leads to chronic diseases that will make you spend a lot of time in your doctor’s office and not just time but it will surely cost you. Processed foods are loaded with sugar, unhealthy fats and sodium, all of which your body is not designed to handle in high amounts and all of which can cause long term damage to your health. Most specially damaging are refined sugars, like high fructose corn syrup which convert into fat in your body. This wreaks havoc on your insulin and leptin levels and leads to serious health problems like obesity, diabetes and cancer. Meanwhile, synthetic trans fats, int he form of partially hydrogenated vegetable oils have been linked to heart diseases. Giving up processed foods is easier said than done you cannot just simply shake your cravings off because these foods are intentionally addictive. They stimulate dopamine, a feel-good neurotransmitter that affects your brain similarly to how drugs affect you. Manufacturers spend hundreds of thousands of dollars if not millions to have this products engineered to produce this delicious yet dangerous effect. Stop buying take out foods and start making time to cook your own food because this is the only way that you can be sure that your diet will be mostly of wholesome foods like organic vegetables and fruits, free range chicken, grass fed and pasture-raised meats and healthy saturated fats like coconut oil, avocados and raw nuts.
- Stop taking artificial sweeteners. Artificial sweeteners fall under the category of processed food because they are synthetic sugar substitutes. Although they maybe derived from naturally occurring substances such as herbs or sugar itself they are still high processed and perceived by the body as unnatural food. Artificial sweeteners are also known as intense sweeteners because they are many times sweeter than sugar. Critics of artificial sweeteners say that they can cause a variety of health problems including cancer. But according to the National Cancer Institute and other health agencies there’s no sound scientific evidence that any of the artificial sweeteners approved in the United State cause cancer or other serious health problems. No matter what they say these type of sweeteners are labelled artificial and therefore not a natural food. The body is not designed to process and incorporate artificial ingredients which are mostly fat soluble and so your body stores them in its fat instead of using them as energy. These ingredients that have been stored in the body fat does not just stay they idly they can change cell structure and metabolize which become carcinogens and over time can cause cancer.
- Dump dairy you are better off without it. Or at least limit the intake.
- Remove Pork and Beef in your diet or at least limit the intake to once per week.
- Eat Brown Rice than Bread.
- Drink plenty of water.
- To satisfy your cravings for sweets turn to fresh fruits.
- Eat lots of Fresh vegetables.
- Incorporate more Fish and Seafood in your diet.
- Drink a green juice first thing in the morning. I know it takes too much time to do it but its is worth all the effort.
- Choose the best exercise program that works for you.